• Rugged and reliable
• Cosphi measured in 4 quadrants
• Panel mounting, IP54 96x48mm case
• Simple set-up and operation
• Storage and viewing of HIGH and LOW measure values
• Programmable relay output
• LED indication for protection tripping
• Programmable tripping thresholds with delay time
• Trip resetting, selectable manual or automatic
• Automatic resetting with programmable delay
• Memory function with option to storing the relay state at power loss and then reset it at power return
• Option to select relay state during regular operation, positive fail-safe operation.
Designed specifically for measuring Cosphi (power factor) in single phase systems these versatile meters are used in a wide range of applications from installation in control panels to test bed use in factories and test laboratories. To extend the functionality a programmable relay output is included as standard with one changeover contact to signal or activate preset protections in case of alarm conditions, e.g. disable a system in overvoltage out-of-limits conditions.
Download The Datasheet - Click the link below