• Rugged and reliable, class 0.5
• True RMS voltage measurement, 15~660V AC
• Measures voltage in each phase and 3 phase to phase voltages
• Din rail mounting 3-module size, IP40 (front)
• Simple set-up and operation
• Storage and viewing of HIGH and LOW measure values
• Programmable relay output
• LED indication for protection tripping
• Programmable tripping thresholds with delay time
• Trip resetting, selectable manual or automatic
• Automatic resetting with programmable delay
• Memory function with option to storing the relay state at power loss and then reset on power return
• Option to select relay state during regular operation, positive fail-safe operation.
Designed specifically for measuring AC voltage in three phase systems these versatile meters are used in a wide range of applications from installation in control panels to test bed use in factories and test laboratories. True RMS voltmeters give reliable readings even in the most critical conditions where there is high harmonic content and variable frequency. To extend the functionality a programmable relay output is included as standard with one changeover contact to signal or activate preset protections in case of alarm conditions, e.g. disable a system in overvoltage out-of-limits conditions. The meters have a programmable PT ratio of 1 to 500 enabling them to be used to measure higher voltages.
Download The Datasheet - Click the link below